Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Complaint

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i lodge a complaint my Adobe? I'm constantly having trouble with different apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) just constantly closing down all of a sudden. I have filled out numerous 'reports' but no luck. Now i'm unable to render a video on After Effect. And also unable to contact anyone from Adobe on the messenger service. Very frustrating. Any advice on what i could do to fix my problems or lodge a complaint with Adobe would be much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone number. 

800-833-6687

You should jot it down for future refrence.

I'll give you their address too if you'd like.

Aww, well you can just Google their address.

Their customer's satisfaction is their number one concern. 🙄

As for help with your problem, you need to provide alot more info than what you have

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-que...

~Gutterfish

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but you haven't told us what the problem is. You can start by telling us the version of your Adobe applications, the tech specs of your system, and how up-to-date your system and GPU drivers are.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aside from your personal girevances it might actually be more useful if you provided some info on your system, details from the crash logs and so on. If it happens to all programs, then chances are there's a common cause like a flaky graphics card driver messing up hardware accelerated functions or something on your machine interfering with operations.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines