• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

composition disappears in a few seconds after extending the main composition duration

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have extended the main comp and the rest of the comps I have. I also draged them to end of the timeline, but after pasing the old time(1 min) the images that in the comp are disappearing.

I already search the internt for an answer but I didn't find anything that helped me.

a similar problem to mine is in this link(tessygirl problem's):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/all-footage-disappears-after-extending-composition-dura...

thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a bunch of nested comps in the main comp. You'll have to figure out which one has the layers that are misbehaving, open that comp, extend the length of that comp, and figure out what is going on in there. Just changing the duration of the master or main comp, will not change the duration of the nested comps(pre-comps).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did change the duration of the nested comps, but it still disappear after their original time(I did drag them to the end of the timeline), the photo isn't mine, it's the one in the link I that I attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines