• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition markers: fields missing in AE 17

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, in the dialog of the composition markers the fields for chapter, URL and additional parameters are missing in After Effects 17. These have been available in older versions. Is it possible to activate these fields again?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fields that are no longer part of the Layer Marker dialog box supported functionality of now depreceated or discontinued software (namely QuickTime as a system driver for time based media and Adobe Flash/Flash Player).

I really miss the option for setting QuickTime Chapter markers, but that's just part of missing QuickTime overall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer. It is very disappointing for me that those fields are gone. I wrote a bunch of scripts to export parts of the timeline that make use of information stored in the additional parameters of the layer markers. For me that means sticking to the old version of After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines