• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition panel preview going black

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My After Effects composition panel just blacked out one day, with no reason. I tried reinstalling the program, changing the project settings-video rendering and effects-Mercury software only to Mercury GPU acceleration, turning caps lock off, the eye icon on preview panel on... BUT IT SEEMS THAT ALL THOSE GUIDES WERE NO GOOD. My After Effects is v 23.0 and I updated it 7 days ago. I tried using the older version but had the same problems.

- Samsung LAPTOP-0QE02UIS

- 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

- 8.00GB RAM

- Windows 10 Home

PLEASE HELP 😞

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Update your system's graphics driver. Something is not right with your hardware acceleration stuff. The split view likely only works because AE is automatically reverting to software-only rendering, which would further indicate a problem with your GPU stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver. Something is not right with your hardware acceleration stuff. The split view likely only works because AE is automatically reverting to software-only rendering, which would further indicate a problem with your GPU stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!! My graphics driver was the problem, I guess. I can FINALLY see the composition panel. Have a nice day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines