• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition preview doesn't working

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After few minutest past running program, preview function complitely freezes. And this happens in any case, regardless of the complexity of the task.

I tried to rollback version to 22.0 (i use the latest 22.6), but there are the same problem. Windows 11, 16gb.

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual steps: Check your hardware acceleration settings or turn this stuff off, check your system's graphics driver and update it, clean out caches, turn off multiframe rendering if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happened to me for the first time last night.  As Mylenium suggests its to do with your graphics card.  As I started working through the steps, including shutting down Google Chrome (which was open in the background and also uses the GPU) AE suddenly started working again.

Also worth doing is CTRL+ALT+DEL and checking the task manager to see if anything AE is using is suspended.  That usually indicates that the GPU has crashed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines