• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

composition problem

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my composition is long 7 minutes, but in the preview i can only see from 5.30 minutes or more, in the timeline i can see all the layers from the first minutes but not in the preview. please help me its an important project

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects realys on your RAM for previewing. A preview of 7 minutes requires a big amount of RAM at full resolution. What you can do is to change your composition resolution to half or third to get more seconds for your preview. Also, you can preview smaller areas of your timeline using the Work Area ranges. Befor changing resolution I suggest you to purge your cache in Edit > Purge > All Memory and Disk Cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer! i tried but its not the preview but the composition seems  to start at 05:02 minutes and if i try to see before it i cant, its like the time ruler starts at 05:02 but i can see the icons of the levels from 00:00 to 05:02 but i cant see them with the time on the timeline… i can send a picture if it can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then enter into the composition settings, change the duration and move all your layers to the right. Composition > Composition Settings. Make sure you are not zooming into your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sube capturas de pantalla por favor para intentar ver algo raro porque me parece que @Jose Panadero ya te dio la respuesta. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines