• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Scale Shift Issue 3D

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you resize the composition using the "Composition Scale.jsx" script, there will be a difference in the display between 2D and 3D layers with the same X and Y numbers. I just updated to version 22.1.1 (Build 73) still an issue.

Supplied Screen Grab illustrating the issue.AE_offset_issue.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the layer anchor points? Looks like it's offset...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked, it's not the anchor points. It's definitely a bug, i've seen similar posts else where. I wanted to post here to get attention. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

AE_offset_issue_02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across a similar post, it was just cropping the region of interest. Which ended up offsetting the 3D layer, giving a similar result as my shared issue. Feel free to try it. AE Current Version 22.1.1 (build 73)

Steps:

1. Create a Composition

2. Create two shapes or nulls one being a duplicate

3. Centered the anchors points and align to the Center of the Compositon

3. Make one of the duplicates a 3D layer

4. Select a Region of Interest

5. Crop Comp to Region of Interest

End Results 3D Layer shifts from the 2D duplicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Decided to ticker around more, and it looks like you need a Camera in the composition in order to avoid any offset when using Scale Composition script.

If you crop the Region of Interest it still creates an offset even with a camera in the scene. You'll have to delete the old camera and create a new one which will align things once again. But if you have an animated camera and crop the region you'll be out of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines