• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition tool bar missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an incredibly stupid question but I have been googling for 30 mins and also searching everything in AE and I cannot resolve this. 

I HATE having two views on my composition and the tools at the bottom that would normally be there to change this are missing, I cannot seem to find any settings to change them. I've changed workspaces and the view never changes and the camera view options never appear at the bottom of the screen. Am I going crazy?!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

You'll need to have at least one 3D layer (camera, light, 3d layer/null) in order for the MultiView and 3D view options to appear. This seems to have been a bug-design oversight and there's supposed to be an update to make things better.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want this full tool bar?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to have at least one 3D layer (camera, light, 3d layer/null) in order for the MultiView and 3D view options to appear. This seems to have been a bug-design oversight and there's supposed to be an update to make things better.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still an issue for me. I have multiple 3d layers and this 3d bar viewer is still not showing up. The workaround I have been using is View>New Viewer>Switch 3d view. Very painful, very frustrating.

Adobe v18.0.1

Intel PC, Nvidia Graphics Card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines