• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Window Freezing after a few seconds

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime since I installed the program (I have no plugins installed) the composition window just freezes after a few seconds of use. 

I can interact with every other function and button of the program without any problem. But when I try to select on an object or anything in the composition, it will just select the whole window instead.

Also, when I try to zoom in or out, it will stay the same. When I try to hide an object, the button will work fine but the composition window will stay unaltered.

The only solution I have found is to close the program and reopeing it. Then, Ill be able to work again for a moment until the issue comes back again.

I've already tried downgrading the program to an older version without any success.

Specs:

After Effects 22.5

Windows 10 Pro

16 GB RAM

Intel Core i5-8265U CPU - 1.60 GHz 1.80 GHz

237 GB SSD

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guillermo24908125wwyv,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

The first thing I'd suggest is to update your GPU driver. I'd recommend installing the driver manually from the Intel website instead or relying on Windows. Also, verify the version once installed. Here's how: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

Let us know if updating the driver helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for you reply Nishu! Unfortunately updating my drivers havent workout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines