• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my file importing ontop of my composition when usually it goes inside the composition and can be scaled easily? 

TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file? What composition? You need to be much more specific and provide actual info and a proper explanation of what you do, the specifications of the documents and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On after effects. (When I add a video into my composition resolution the file is usually 576 x 1920 and the comp size 1080 x 1320). I usually use import-> file-> video, then drag the video into the composition- the file usually goes inside the composition and when scaled can fit into the composition size. Now, when I do the same steps the video layers ontop of the actual compositon and when scaled just zooms in the actual after effects panel instead- and when I add effects and things like that it turns out completely different and odd to what it normally does. I've also noticed that my composition size isn't changing properly everytime I change it and just looks the same, both when I start by using  composition and composition from

footage. I hope that's enough information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait, I think I just had to add a black solid to the background. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lella23433713x535,

Welcome to the community.

As Mylenium said, please share more details on your issue. A screenshot or screen recording would be helpful for us to understand the issue properly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On after effects. (When I add a video into my composition resolution the file is usually 576 x 1920 and the comp size 1080 x 1320). I usually use import-> file-> video, then drag the video into the composition- the file usually goes inside the composition and when scaled can fit into the composition size. Now, when I do the same steps the video layers ontop of the actual compositon and when scaled just zooms in the actual after effects panel instead- and when I add effects and things like that it turns out completely different and odd to what it normally does. I've also noticed that my composition size isn't changing properly everytime I change it and just looks the same, both when I start by using  composition and composition from

footage. I hope that's enough information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait, I think I just had to add a black solid to the background. Sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines