• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting values in MOGRTs files to let them animate in same axis.

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

- MOGRT1: I have table with text as Essential Graphic. This all is rotated in 3D over null "main_rotation".

- MOGRT2: I have separated background also made in 3D and rotated over same null "main_rotation".

What I want to archive is:

When I will use it in Premiere as Esential Graphic. I want to put background loop (long) into timeline with slow looped animation @Deleted User "mail_rotation" as master animation.

And then  when I will be adding MOGRT on top of this background, I need this table with text to be rotating in same way in any time where its inserted to rotate in same way as background is but without to have background inside this MOGRT...

If you understand me 🙂 please is this possible to do? Is there some global value? Did not found any clue. Thanks 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is simply not possible. Each MOGRT is its own independent container that doesn't know anything about other templates in your project. You need to think of a different method like indeed packing it all into a single MOGRT. A screenshot might help to understand what you are actually trying to do...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant give you screen. Im in theory part of development 🙂 Point is to have in Premiere independent background what is slowly animating in rotation over null just to give it that 3D feeling. And than to have multiple MOGRTs on top of this background one by one with ability to rotate in same way as background is. What I need is to put MOGRT anywhere on top of background in time and have those rotation in sync. I cannot put it in one project/mogrt with background, because than it will not be seamless and I need to use transitions or whatever...  Im 15yrs user of AVID Realtime Broadcast graphic so just want to find way how to use MOGRTs in same way... But there is still lot to add in Essential Graphic to have more flexibility... also multiple timelines for one project will be nice to easily controll duration of "hold" time directly from Essential panel 🙂 thanks... So its not possible to use value of null object in one project and let react another project value according to this... damn, just wanted to sell that 3D littlebit :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe there is possibility to do it extrnaly over scipt, but dan thats a way..

Dear Adobe, Im willing to help you to make Essential Graphic really usable - hire me I will show you how AVID realtime works, you can do it in simmilar way and we have something really usable in Premiere 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines