Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Fill on a Reference Color

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I am just beginning with After Effects, so this may be a trivial question, but I can't find a solution online.
I have a video where, in some moments, there are some regions covered with a solid green (like in a chroma key). What I want to do is to apply the Content Aware Fill on the entire video, when and where this green appears. I know how to use Keylight to apply a mask in that color and tried to play a little with this, but with no success, this specific scenario of using the Content Aware Fill is still very nebulous to me.
Does anyone have a solution for that?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CAF requires the area to be defined with masks, so no, you can't just magically fill all holes at once. You have to tackle each region of by one and need to define a rough mask, possibly animate and track it and then let CAF do its magic. Anything more specific will require more info and/ or screenshots.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines