Continuous Rasterize not working with resized comp

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuous Rasterize is not working correctly when I resize my comp from 1080x1350 to 1080x1950. With it turned off, everything works fine but the image is blurry. When I turn it on I can't preview the animation. The image is frozen on one frame. When I scrub through the timeline, the image stays frozen on that frame but I can see the Layer Controls animating. If I try to render it, it Fails. 

Any ideas how to fix this so I don't have to rebuild the animation for a taller comp?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info about the content and structure of the project and your system we can't tell you much. From the sound of it this is simply hardware acceleration not working right under those conditions, but of course it could be anything else like a specific layer construct having a different with CR enabled. Either way, you have to be more specific and provide the pertinent details and screenshots.

Mylenium 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha. I'll include more details and some screenshots next time. The culprit was the puppet pins within the comp I was trying to CR. It was a "duh" moment because I had dealt with the same issue last week but had forgotten that it was the same issue I was encountering. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines