• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continuously Rasterize

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always had the continuously rasterize button available to me but now any new comp's/project files do not have the button. I like to bring in Illustrator layers and this is forcing me to import old project comps to get access to the button. Am I missing something?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

You have just hidden the column. Organize your timeline by organizing the columns.

You can turn on both the switches and modes columns by clicking the first two icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline or you can right-click in the top bar and choose which columns are visible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have just hidden the column. Organize your timeline by organizing the columns.

You can turn on both the switches and modes columns by clicking the first two icons in the bottom left corner of the timeline or you can right-click in the top bar and choose which columns are visible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines