• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy and pasting graphs

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i just got after effects a week ago for editing. I had been using apps on my phone like alight motion or videostar for a couple years and then moved to ae. One thing that i cant find that most mobile apps had is copy and pasting of graphs (idk if that makes sense) like when i make a graph for changing the path or position and keep the size the same the image will go off the edge so its like "ok that makes sense so then ill zoom in the scale" but itll look off so ofcourse you could try to make a similar graph but its never the excact same and still looks a little weird. I tried copy and pasting the graph i had on position to scale (with the same keyframe placement) but it just went to position. And ive looked for tutorials online because its not an uncommon thing you see in edits?? But i can't seem to find anything. Is there a way i could do that or even a plugin that does that

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyframes are specifc to properties. You cannot simply copy a position key to scale due to different value ranges. It's inherent to how AE works. I suggest you actually start by reading the online help instead of following half-baked advise from elsewhere.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/editing-moving-copying-keyframes.html

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually have read it which is why i came here for help, and arent you supposed to be the online help? If not are you implying that youre the half-baked advice?? lol. Don't worry though i found a 14-year old kid on yt that showed me how to do it and it worked. Don't know why you talk like you know everything. I feel becoming a discord moderater instead of an adobe community professional would suit you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scusa non ho capito bene la domanda, quello che stai tentando di fare è copiare ed incollare un grafico (es. grafico di movimento) tra un asset e l'altro per sincronizzarne i movimenti? Mi scuso in anticipo se ho confuso la tua domanda, ma se la tua domanda è questa potresi riferirmi come hai fatto a risolvere perchè ho anche io questo problema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines