• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'copy with the relative property link' doesn't work

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone do you have any problem with the 'copy with the relative property link' in AE 2021?

I think this parameter doesn't work in AE 2021, the layer I want to give order from other layers doesn't link. 

but the interesting point is here: when I changed the main property(red expression) the other layer found the expression and the problem get solved

do you feel about this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know anything without any info on what properties you are trying to copy & paste from where to where along of course with the usual niceties like system info, details about your project and so on. Since your user name implies that you may be from an Arabian country, using a different language version or having a layer named in a way that is not compatible with expressions could be the issue just as well. You definitely have to provide much more details before anyone can even guess.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, bud, I'm not Arabian and I think nationality is not important for solving the issue. please read carefully the problem I shared and if you have a bit of time, you can make a simple project and make a test. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, you have not provided any info such as what properties you are copying from and to or your system info, so we can't really help you. As they say the devil's in the details and while this error seems to crop up a lot lately, it is most definitely not consistent and depends on the context.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you share your email address to send you a video of my desktop about the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines