• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not launch adobe analysis server 515

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried using the Camera Tracker  it didn't work properly.

i have an issue with camera tracker

whenever I click on the camera tracker and apply on clip.  it shows me this message: After Effects error: Could not launch adobe analysis server. (515) (25:: 101)

i reinstall the  software but it didnt work

i am using after effect 2019

Thank you.

Nishant baria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information or details about the composition and footage nobody can tell you much. That aside, the server not even launching typically indicates a file access problem at the system level, so check your system's user permissions and security stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishant,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the questions asked by @Mylenium, I'd like to know:

• Which Operating system are you using?
  • Do you have any software by the name RelevantKnowledge installed on your computer? If yes, please uninstall it and then check if you get the issue. It helped one of the users.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.adobe after effect cs6 same issue.windows 8.1 and revelant knowledge not in my system...pls help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open after fx in file location then go to AfterFx properties and the go to compatibility.Then at the bottom Click "change settings for all users.then enable "run program in compatibility mode for:" and set it to windows 7. then also enable run this program as administrator. I am sure It will work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue using CC2020 on a Mac. My fix was to make sure the footage you try to track has the same aspect ratio as the original footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 10
Run CMD as administrator - type sfc/scannow & hit enter.

Let it do it's job. After completion restart your system.

For me it worked!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. it worked on my windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello my friend, increase or decrease the time of your video! If your video is 5 seconds, add two seconds before and two seconds after it (then you can delete 4 seconds if needed) and restart the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines