• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Couldn't find entry point for CC Reptile / Plastics ...

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, After a windows reset, there are some default plugins wich can't be opened in AE.

There are CC Reptile, Plastics and more.

'' Couldn't find entry point for '' plugin '' 48/72 ''

The plugins are in the folder.

I tried reset cache, reinstall and update After effect, still the same.

What Can I do and what meens this issue ?

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue means that during your Windows reset/ reinstall you missed a bunch of  Windows Updates, drivers and/ or DLLs. In the latter case it's also quite likely that a DLL simply has a wrong version. It could also be access problems with soem of that stuff since reinstall may invalidate previous security tokens for file and folder permissions and user privileges. Since this is infinitely hard to find out unless you employ specific tools, the only recommendation can be to just blindly install the MSVC Runtime from Microsoft using the original installer from their web site and similarly the .NET runtimes plus of course check that security stuff. If you feel adventurous, you can always try a tool like Sysinternals/ Microsoft Process Explorer to see which attempts at loading the plug-ins fail and why.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

I backuped my data, cleaned my disk, and installed W10 last version + made all the updates.

Some people on internet talks about opencl.dll but I have it in system32 so I didn't replaced it.

I'll try your recommandations, and looks for sysinternal, that's looks interesting ! 

I Come back After that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed all, same.

I tried Microsoft process explorer, created a full dump of all the After effect process, searching into it with wordpad for '' repetile '' but I didn't found anything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can't work. I can't use RSMB - CC Lens - CC Reptile - CC Bloblyze...

That's plugins I Always use, I need to render this for friday.

Can someone help me ?

Why this is the same on a New computer, with Windows last version ( media creation tool ) and same on After effect 2021 ?

After effect 2020 won't start, he tell me msrcv110.dll missing, and one other, so I placed it in system32 and now It's 0xc0000007b error.

I don't understand why 1/2 plugins native of After effect don't work.

Please help me..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution found.

Install and/or repair Microsoft Visual C++ redistribuate from 2005 to 2022 in x64 AND X86, both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to solve it.. I have a deadline.

It happen to all CycoreFXHD plugins, and RSMB.

It's the same on a fresh computer, with a fresh After effect.

Maybe I need to install some files like Microsoft Visual, net framework, direct X... But they are here so what ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines