• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash démarrage

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai un soucis avec AE qui crash quand j'essaye de le démarrer. 

Il me fais en boucle des fichiers crash et malgré une ré-installation ou reset de préférences ça ne fonctionne toujours pas.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system and ideally the crash report we can't really tell you much. Click on the "View details" link when the crash reporter comes up and provide the info here.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link because it's juste generate crash files naming "AfterFX_2023-01-10_124453_DESKTOP-". I need to go on task manager to end the thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could still at least provide system info and the crash file and we can see if we can deduce something from that info... Also check your event viewer app for pertinent entries marked with a red or yellow marking referencing AfterFX.exe.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I'm not very good at going deep into problems, but in any case it can surely be linked to the dynamic link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a long evening reinstalling creative cloud and looking for where the problem comes from, I stupidly find it. I had to go back to the previous update, and the software works. I don't know why the update is not working on my pc. Thank you very much in any case Mylenium for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines