Exit

Create a single word text cycle that starts fast and slows down gradually

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to create the following outcome but don't know how:

I want words/phrases to appear one after another (i.e. appearing then disappearing one after another) in a repeated cycle. I would like the cycle to start quickly and slow down gradually, much like a roulette wheel or jackpot machine.

The words are sometimes one word and sometime two words togehter (phrases). I would like the phrases to appear centred from the middle of each word. There are around 10 words/phrases.

I have played arround with pop buzz words, but i can't figure out of to control the speed in a sophisticated way to give a smooth appearnace of slowing down gradually.

What is a good solution for the outcome i am looking for?

Many thanks

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the text at an even speed in a pre-composition, apply time-remapping in the parent comp to loop it. Nest this comp inside another one and apply time remapping once more to create the speed ramp effect on the repeating words.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines