• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit line on video

Participant ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I design motion graphic for client using after effects, and use assets of Adobe stock ( photos, illustration, vectors) (enhanced license) in this video and effects and modifications on assets using after effects. 

Must I add credit line on this video?

If the client will view it on YouTube, do I must to add credit line on this video?

If the client will view it on Facebook,  do I must to add credit line on this video? And Do I can use standard license?

Do I can add audio of Adobe stock to create motion graphic video using after effects with adding any assets of Adobe stock if the client will view the video on Facebook?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The individual conditions are listed on the pages of the assets. There is no generalized rule here. some require attribution, others don't. You need to do your own due diligence on the matter.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines