Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursive words growing out of lines

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends.

I'm working on a project where I would love to use the effect at the start of this video, cursive words growing out of the lines. Would anyone know if this is a plug-in? If not, can you point towards a tutorial that will teach me how to do it.

Much appreciated!

Donna

https://vimeo.com/217562773

TOPICS
Expressions , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your video is not public, so most people won't be able to see it. That said, no such stuff isn't a plug-in or a snap of the finger, it's typically meticulous animation of shape layer paths/ mask paths with strokes. At the end of the day just another variation on "growing vines" and "organic logo reaveal" stuff as it was popular 15 years ago. That's why you can find plenty of tutorials on this explaining all soprts of techniques and tricks such as creating teh handwriting first in Illustrator and importing/ pasting the masks into AE or applying the strokes and animating their parameters along with animating the masks for jiggly organic looks. Again, barely any plug-in or other fancies required, just a lot of basic keyframe animation and understanding the process.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines