• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor permanent clicking state/Click and release problems in After Effect 2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I try to click a window panel in After effect, it highlights the panel but then didn't actually show up the drop-down panel; and as soon as I click on to another panel, the last one showed for one second and then continue to clicking/only highlighting on the current one. It also happen with right-click e.g. trying to ease-ease a keyframe. 

This is very annoying as it happens everyday (just recent) and sometimes it fixed itself . Only in After Effects for now, happened once in Illustrator.  

Someone please help thank you!!

AE- 2021

MBP- 14-inch, 2021,  32 RAM, Version 12.0.1

Screenshot- when I released my trackpad but it stayed like these; and when I moved to the other panel it highlighted the other. Screenrecording attached

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 5.10.19 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might has nothing to do with this but I think the problem started occured after I downloaded a few AE plug-ins, although I tried deleting those which still didn't help to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alicial66483221,

Sorry for your issue.

The After Effects team is aware of this issue and the fix is on its way. Meanwhile, check out the following UserVoice link for more info and a potential workaround (by John Colombo) - https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/44588847-bug-report-ae-22-... 

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines