• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize Elements Image

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I customize an Elements image to use it as a faded background on a check?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean by customizing an element's image? Could you be more specific? When you're done you might want to output as a still and then put the final polishes on in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Rob already said, your post makes no sense. You need to be more specific and explain better what you are actualyl refering to.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer I was looking for. Thank you for your responses. Didn't mean to create confusion because frankly I did not know how to correctly phrase the question. Again, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines