• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cycore FX HD fail to load. 17.1 & 17.1.1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything I've found on every forum. Even had a two hour screen sharing with  Adobe Tech Support.

Below is the error I get in 17.1.1 when loading After Effects.

Image 123.png

And this is what first showed in 17.1 that made me try and update but then everything got worse. Image 124.png

It just started happening, the only thing that has been changed recently is that I installed the WebM export plugin. 

Anyone has any ideas? I've tried moving the Cycore folder, renaming the Media Core, Updating the OpenCL.dll. 

Nothing seems to be working anymore.

All other plugins are working fine except those ones.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Hello guys, i just found a solution, just install the Visual C++ 2013 (x64 and x83 versions)  sorry for put this comment so, so, late.
Download Paquetes redistribuibles de Visual C++ para Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

If updating/installing is not fixing it, repairing all Redistributables will definitely fix the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chucktuna,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Were you able to solve this problem? If so, would you mind sharing what did you do to fix it?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You solve the problem ?

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem.

Cleared the cache, tried older versions of AE, PR, ME, uninstalled the whole CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I'm sorry to be late to answering this. 

This problem drove me INSANE. I spent four days battling with this stupid problem and ended up formatting and installing everything from scratch. 

I know it's a trash solution but this ended bringing me so many headaches, there was no reason for them to be acting out like that yet no fix I found worked.

Sorry if I'm not very helpful 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did formatting and installing everything from scratch solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have only just started using After Effects and the Media Encoder. It was all working fine and then suddenly one day the Cycore plugins failed to load and I have not been able to open my project since. I have restarted my pc multiple times, cleared the adobe cache, reinstalled and still no closer to it being fixed.

Any further help or guidance on how to troubleshoot this or fix it would be appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i just found a solution, just install the Visual C++ 2013 (x64 and x83 versions)  sorry for put this comment so, so, late.
Download Paquetes redistribuibles de Visual C++ para Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Down...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If updating/installing is not fixing it, repairing all Redistributables will definitely fix the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me after everything else didnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually worked for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

For reference, I have Adobe Creative Cloud with all the Adobe products. I was trying to edit a video in Premiere and use the Replace with After Effects Composition option. I got the long list of Cycore plugins saying they need to be reinstalled. Even when I tried to open After Effects on it's own for the first time. After I completed your steps and restarted my computer, After Effects opened without the plugin error. Below are the steps you advised that worked for me:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You! It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone else runs into this problem. I just moved the CYCORE FX HD folder and moved it to my desktop folder instead. 

WORKED LIKE A CHARM. UNBELIEVEABLE 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey There! I am also suffering from this problem how can I solve it?? Please Guide Me I beg to you, Please Help Me.😣🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines