• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delay opacity - Recording Screeny (Battery)

Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys ! 🙂

Im working on the recording screen effect. and I would like to that my battery after 20 minutes, its down by 1 bar, so there is 3 left, after 40 minutes, 2 bars left, and so on.

I have tried different solutions but no luck.

I can't figure out how to manage to do that. Im new to adobe efects.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit@4MP.

i forgot to mention. I want them to "blink" with the opacity, which i have done to the first bar.
I have tried to do it for the 2 bar, however it only work for a few seconds at the 20 min. and then its only solid green. Just one blink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't try and do everything on one layer. Split it, remove the loopOut() expression, and add a few keyframes. 

By the way, you only need loopOut() for the expression. All of the other parameters you are using are the defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines