• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Depth of field

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to animate a person walking in a hallway scene and use dof to blur the far hallway. Dof blurs a section of this hallway. I need to have a more significant part of the hallway not blurred. Once I fixed it the floor was blurred but the roof above it isn't. I need a way to make the focus distance bigger not just move it. Here are some pictures of what I mean. I'm using an element layer along with a camera and a null. As you can see in the photos it blurs up close as well. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 10.49.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-06 at 10.50.30 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about your settings and any input maps you may use we can't know anything here. You need to show us the effect controls. Your effect somehow simply looks inverted, so the edges are sharp when they shoulkd be blurry but at the same time of course the far center would ba out of focus as well, so chances are your input map is not set up correctly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tbh I have no clue what input maps are but here are my current camera settings.

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 11.17.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines