Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displacement map problem

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

showcase 1.pngshowcase 2.pngHello,
I am slowly going insane with this. I'm using a displacement map with turbulent displace effect to create a wobbly effect on my footage. I had done it seamlessly on the second picture, but I wanted to fix something with the picture/layer in Photoshop. After the small adjustment on the layer I've tried copying the process and keyframe values exactly but it always end up looking like the first picture. I've quadrubbel checked everything a zillion times and I just can't figure out the problem. If anyone have a fix I would feel blessed. I don't know how this forum works but if you need anymore information, ask and I will provide. Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not actually revealed any of the properties, effect settings or keyframes in your timeline and effects panel so we simply can't know what's going on. Sorry, this is simply not useful to diagnose the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. I had the wrong layer ticked in the displacement map layer. Such a simple fix, so much headache. Thanks for taking the time.

Kind regards,
Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines