Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

doanloading plugin doesn’t work

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

so i have been trying to doanload the RSMB plugin but somehow i cannot press the button that says install registered version.

9C723BD4-502C-483D-9485-2D7C62093735.jpeg

if i install the demo or floating license version there would be an orange cross and a red watermark in the middle. help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which Adobe application your using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information nobody can tell you much. Have you actually tried to install the demo version and then launch the installer in a second run? Have you obtained a license and the installer directly from RevisionFX or some other source?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i doanloaded the demo version instead because theres no other option to doanload it. i got the link from other sources but my other plugins i doanloaded works perfectly fine and i am able to doanload registered version. this one just cant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emily,

Have you tried reaching out to the plug-in manufacturer for help in this?

Let us know how it goes with them.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. Have you ever run the plug-in before? Perhaps made an oopsie on that Pro vs. Standard version? Also have you checked the RevisionFX install folder/ plug-in folder and deleted the key files?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines