• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Tutorials wont start

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completed "The Basics" and am wanting to move on to "Get started with visual effects" I have downloaded the file and there is a "New" tab in the corner but I can't get it to start. Is there a trick? What am I missing???

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue "Get Started" should be what to click. Are you able to get other lessons in the Learn panel to start? 

Maybe your download got corrupted - you can click the little trashcan icon to remove them, and maybe try downloading again? 

Screenshot 2022-10-08 114022.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system and browser we can't really tell you much. Sounds like it's simply a page rendering error that blocks an element, so logically the first thing to do would be to try out another browser or at least check whether your current one is blocking stuff e.g. from an ad blocker or scripts being disabled.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be happening in the Learn panel within AE, not in their browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines