• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Du kannst diese Version des Programms „Adobe After Effects CS6“ nicht mit dieser Version von macOS..

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, nebenberuflich wird mir ein MacBook Pro mit macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 zur Verfügung gestellt. Ebenso habe ich eine Creative Suite CS6 erhalten. Unter anderem After Effects macht mir hierbei nun Probleme. Das Programm konnte ich installieren, jedoch wird mir beim Versuch es zu öffnen nur die Meldung angezeigt "Du kannst diese Version des Programms „Adobe After Effects CS6“ nicht mit dieser Version von macOS verwenden.". Was kann ich tun? Laut Recherchen online sollte die gesamte Creative Suite unter High Sierra noch laufen. Danke schon einmal für Hilfe.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 shows OSX 10.8 as the last compatible Mac version that is supported. You need to upgrade AE to a version that supports 10.13. 

CS6 System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response! I was surprised by this as 10.8 is a very old OS and we used to use After Effects CS6 at work with Sierra. Maybe it's the last OS that After Effects is optimised for. However, I did stumble across this post. I installed the patch and After Effects now works with High Sierra 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/ae-cs6-on-mac-os-high-sierra/td-p/9761774

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines