• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplication & Layer

Guide ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a YouTube tutorial. Duplication of #3 gives a copy which is #4. This #4 will generate a Layer at the TOP. It is not in my case what is the reason? My work video is attached. 

This is the tutorial. In this tutorial, above happens in time around 8.10.

Displace Tracking Tutorial 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

I don't know what you're trying to do, but if you want to open your footage in a new window (layer window) simply double click on your footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

There appears to be a cut in the video, her probably, like OussK said, entered the Layer preview panel by double clicking the layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you're trying to do, but if you want to open your footage in a new window (layer window) simply double click on your footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There appears to be a cut in the video, her probably, like OussK said, entered the Layer preview panel by double clicking the layer.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see in the tutorial #3 copy is created which is #4 and a new layer at the top (next to Compoaition Comp 1) is automaticaly appear when you creates #4  . It does not come in my work. That means even though I created a new copy #4 (from #3) new layer at the top did not appear in my work. In the tutorial it happens in time around 8.10. 

My work is attached see above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume form your's replay that creating copy of a layer does not form a new layer window. Only double click of a layer will create a new layer window.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all for help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines