Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link AE Premiere broken CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since my colleagues and I have updated to CC 2019, our AE project (that contains text) imported in Premiere is broken. Not completely, we can still edit the text but Premiere changes the font. Anybody as the same issue ?

Thanks y'all,

Valentin

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Finally, in the last update this bug has been fixed! Version:

• PR version: 13.0.2 build 38

• AE Version: 16.0.1 build 48

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering takes AGES, and i missed a deadline becouse of the HUGE bug with dynamic links.

The only options is do it the old way.... rendering everything sepratly.

@adobe Fix this major flaw asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue when the update first came out (late October). Sadly after installing another round of updates it's still not fixed... o I really have to export as a .mov then use AME to convert to H264?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, you are still do not respect your regular customers. We are talking about the problem for two months and you have not done anything for us. No wonder that many editors are switching to Davinci Resolve or FCP X - which are not included in the subscription. Adobe - Shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this fixed on the December update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i test it and look like it's ok right now i export a h264 video file using the AME and it work as should be 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updates Premiere to 13.0.2 and After Effects to 16.0.2 and it seems like my problems are solved. I created a simple animation in AE and played that back in Pr with no problems. Made some changes, closed AE and eventually exported through Media Encoder.  

I'm on a MacBook Pro 15"  2018, running MacOS 10.14.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just made a simple Essential Graphic and tested it. When I attempt to load the graphic Premiere say 15% loaded and then stalls and I have to Force Quit Premiere.  Very sad,  -C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, in the last update this bug has been fixed! Version:

• PR version: 13.0.2 build 38

• AE Version: 16.0.1 build 48

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not mines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

As Claiton mentioned, we fixed a similar issue in After Effects CC 2019 (16.0.1) and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 (13.0.2).

Let us know if you are still having the issue after the update.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still having this issue. Just recently it must've updated as i get the notice "this file must be converted for mac 64 yada yada" I can make changes in AE but they don't reflect at all in PP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jamesn,

Which version of After Effects and Premiere Pro are you using exactly?

FAQ: How to find the exact version of After Effects you're using? 

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. i am still having issues after updating everything including graphics card. PR to AE is not working. freezes PR every time i try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue. Running both of the current versions of AE and PR. My composition is playing correctly in the Source monitor but when I drop it onto the timeline it show a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  I can update the dynamic link in Premiere by quitting and re-rendering for each change to reflect.  But if I make a change in After Effects, it won't reflect in Premiere until I quit and restart again.

Premiere v13.0.2 Build (38)
After Effects v16.0.1 Build (48)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with Adobe Dynamic link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had issues with Adobe Dynamic Link. I wen't back to the following versions and it seems to work: Premiere Pro 14.0 After Effects 17.0.1  Media Encoder 14.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition Error.png Unintended Consequences

Audition 14.0,3 is also wacked — can no longer receive audio clips from Prembere Pro. Same fail with 2020's Premiere and Photoshop — no passing graphics files between these apps. 

Surely, Adobe's Version 14 will be long remembered, right up there with Windows Vista and Flowbee™, the combination shop vacuum and haircutter..  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, lol. 

Ae 16.0.1

Pr 13.1.5

Just black screen. Good job, Adobe. Nothing new. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. Not laughing.
Ae 23.6.0
Pr 23.6.0
Just black screen. Good job, Adobe. Nothing new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines