• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic link between Character animator and after effects not working

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. After Effects 23.0.0 (Character Animator 23.0)

2. iMac (macOS Ventura 13.0.1)

3. I go to Import>File> and thenI click on my chproj. file > click open> imprting character animator scene window popos up> thenthere is an message at the bottom that says :the project could not be opened"

PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help if you actually provided info on what the CA project contains/ is supposed to contain. I only see fragments of your character model, but this does not tell us anything about your timeline, which likely is the issue here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two scenes made within my CA project. I am new to using CA and have been relying on Youtube to learn everything, so I am sorry in advance if I am not providing enough information. I have provided pics of the timeline for both scenes created. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What tutorials? To tell you the truth, most tutorials you find on the web are prepared by enthusiasts, and the workflows and explanations can be a bit sketchy. When you have specific problems with a tutorial, it is important for us to be able to see the tutorial. Please include links and time references. 

It is also a good practice to drag your screenshots to the reply field instead of the Drag And Drop here button so that we can see them without downloading them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines