Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Dynamic link completely broken after 2021 update

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Updated recently AE, AME and AP to 2021 and I can't open any AE projects that have AP sequences imported via dynamic link. It just gets stuck at 2% when trying to open. So pretty much every single project I have is currently un usable. I can't roll back to 2020 versions (who knows why), so I essentially can't work.

Has anyone run into a similar problem?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi janew60211744,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're unable to use dynamic link after updating to the 2021 versions.

I can't roll back to 2020 versions (who knows why), so I essentially can't work.

Can you try reinstalling the previous version by following this article? https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-do-i-reinstall-a-previous-version-of-after-effe...

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines