• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link is Making 2 comps from Premiere Pro to After Effects

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I'm having this really annoying issue that I nor Adobe Customer Support seems to be able to solve. When using dynamic link (Using the "Render with After Effects Composition" option) in Premiere Pro, usually you get a composition with the clip you selected in said comp. The issue I'm having is I get a composition, then another composition in said comp that contains the clip I selected. I have images attached to further demonstrate what I mean. I don't know how small or big the solution is or if there even is one at all, and that's just how it works now. I've tried resetting my preferences and reinstalling After Effects, nothing seems to get rid of this annoying quirk.

Programs Used: Adobe Premiere Pro v22.2.0 Build 128, Adobe After Effects v22.2.1 Build 3

PC Specs: CPU - i7-10700k

GPU - NVIDIA RTX 3070

RAM - 32 GB

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What changes were made in the clip in Premiere Pro? I see Scale to Frame Size selected.

I would guess that if you select the comp with the footage and press the U key twice, and enable the in/out/duration/stretch switch in the bottom left corner of the timeline (looks like this {}), you will find the scale change and a speed change. 

What you are seeing is normal behavior. The pre-comp is the comp you should be working with. That's how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines