• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link -Media Offline (After Effects-Premire Pro)

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'have written this message beforu, but I'm writing again because the porblem is not solved.

I made a dynamic link from After Effects to Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro gives the error "media is offline" whenever I am animating it in After Effects. Previously, when I edit it in After Effects, it automatically updates it in Premire Pro. Now it says media offline and every time I locate with link media link.

I was using windows operating system before and I was not facing this problem. Now I am using Mac (M1 operating system). I don't know if the problem is with mac or programs.

What could be the reason for this? I shot a video to better understand the problem. 

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi muratk26247025,

Sorry for your issue and thanks for the video.

Does it happen in all the projects? We can't do much troubleshooting because Premiere Pro and After Effects are not supported natively on M1 based computers yet. However, here are a few things you could try:

Note: Not sure if any of the steps would help because you're on Apple Silicon based computer.

Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thank you for your reply.

I tried the same project on M1 (Imac mini and macbook pro), Intel (Imac) and Windows with the same user. While I encountered the same problem on Apple computers, I did not encounter such a problem in windows operating system. I wonder if my adobe account has a problem with apple?
Because I think m1 and intel can't do the same project, but windows can.
They may not allow me to open a new user because it is a company account. But is it possible to open another account without changing the general account information?
I can't find any solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way I reset the preferences of after effects and premire pro. But the problem still persisted on apple computers.(Not Windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines