Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Easy Easing Time Remap KeyFrames Lags Preview

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!
I have been trying to time remap a clip in after effects. However, whenever I easy ease the keyframes, it makes the preview run at a low FPS. When testing with other keyframes, it seems to work fine. I can easy ease keyframes for other effects with no issues.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Info Panel running a preview and make sure the frame rate is the problem. It is almost impossible to get predictable time acceleration and deceleration without opening up the Graph Editor and carefully manipulating the keyframe handles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds normal, TBH. Depending how far apart the key frames are you could instruct AE to look up hundreds of sub-frame samples the more the ease tapers off. This of course won't play realtime. You may want to consider using classic RAM previews, which is generally a good idea for complex time-remapping. Refer to the online help.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines