• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3D & Cinema 4D

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am a decently advanced editor, and want to get into 3D rendering and modeling. Speaking honestsly, I have never done that before. I have been dabbling in Blnder and learned some very basic knowledge, but that's it. I know virtually nothing.

How good is Element 3D? I am curious about purchasing it, but unfortunately there is no trial so I would like the opinions of the community.

As for Cinema 4D Lite, I've read elsewhere on the community that it is free to all with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, yet whenever I load it up I get an analogue that says;

FAILED - Login to Maxon account failed and no offline license found.

Even though I know that I have the information correct. It works on my browser. 

Also, this is my first time posting or replying even though I have been apart of the community, through another account, for a few years now. So Hi!! 🙂
TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Element is a great tool for the money, and renders incredibly fast.  For textured 3D text and pre-built OBJ models for basic 3D work its great.  But it has limitations - the number of seperately controllable objects, controllable shadow casting etc.

If you want true flexibilty and less limitations you'll ultimately need to move to a more complete package, like Cinema 4D.

If you want fast, satisfying results, with access to pre-built templates, easy control within After Effects, at a very reasonable price, Element is a great way to start learning 3D within a familiar environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines