• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3D not working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried so many tutorials but I keep having the same problem when I install it and everything then I go to test it out to see if it works and it just pops up with an error saying it couldn’t find the main entry point for element.aex and I've been trying to fix this for hours but there is no tutorial on how to fix it 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means you have a compatibility issue with your system and one of its drivers. Start by updating your graphics driver. Anything beyond that will require much more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,  I'm trying to download a torrent version of video copilot e3d and having the same error and thr only solution I've found is for windows (placeing a opencl.dll file to system 32 file which I don't understand) Been searching for 3 day so I'll be greatful if you know how to solve this with a mac AE2021 :')

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines