• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3d Stretched object

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys i recently bought this obj from cgtrader for a music video, when i imported into E3d it notified me the texture was to big and would be downscaling it and it looks fine in Element but when trying to manipulate it in after affect the the controls like x,y rotation cause it to stetch shown below.

I have tried changing the anchor point but to no avail has is worked any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong. You simply created a camera with an extremly short lense. Check the relevant settings on the camera layer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What parameters in the camera z do you recommend I change I don’t think
I’ve ever had any other object do that before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like the background footage was shot with a medium wide to normal lens. Double-click the Camera layer, and choose 50mm or 35 mm from the presets. Close the Camera Options. Go back to the Main comp and roll down the Transform properties, and hit Reset. You should now be able to manipulate the camera or the Element object without the distortion you are getting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines