• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro ao usar efeito no after effects

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tem alguns efeitos no after effects que quando eu uso fica uma peça de lego aparecendo e parece essa mensagem quando clico na exclamação que aparece do lado do nome do efeito na camada:

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Which Effects? Nothing that I know of that comes bundled with After Effects should put a lego piece in the comp window, so I'm thinking this is a 3rd-party effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Effects? Nothing that I know of that comes bundled with After Effects should put a lego piece in the comp window, so I'm thinking this is a 3rd-party effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're being warned that the plugin does not work with Multi-frame rendering (thank you Google Translate's camera feature).  Multi-frame rendering speeds up previews and renders, but because the effect you are using cannot work with it, you will not experience an improvement in speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines