• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro na hora de digitar qualquer palavra

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, estou com um problema persistente no After e tem me atrapalhado bastante, é o seguinte:

Toda vez que vou utilizar a ferramenta de texto horizontal a barrinha vermelha que vai se movendo conforme digitamos fica invertida, ou seja, a escrita fica ao contrário, principalmente quando há pontuação(vírgula e ponto). Quando exporto o texto do photoshop fica ok, mas quando vou alterar qualquer coisa o problema se inicia.

Anexei uma foto mostrando qual é a barrinha.

Já tentei fazer várias coisas, procurar nos fórum, mas não achei nada que me ajudasse.

Como eu resolvo este problema? Me ajudem, por favor.
Obrigada!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your image nothing looks wrong. You have a massive baseline shift of 13.4 px, so start by getting rid of that. Text should be sparated with line spacing, not manipulating the baseline.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has nothing to do with the spacing between the lines, 
I put the image just to show the cursor (red line).
Watch the video below.
error after.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using any text animators or expressions? Have you checked the glyph substitution and other options in the character panel flyout menu?

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines