• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error al renderizar

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem when exporting (it is an old version of Adobe after effects) and in short, the problem is that when exporting the screen turns black for a few seconds and after the image appears on the screen again, the project does not render, the same thing happens in media encoder and after effects ... So I used each and export from each to see what was happening and I found this error, I have tried reinstalling, restarting the pc ... But nothing works, what do I do or what should do?

20211212_124311.jpg

 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angel22227477sepq,

Sorry for your issue.

Does it happen with all the projects? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Please make sure that GPU drivers (onboard and dedicated) are updated to the latest. Here's how you can check the version of the installed driver: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines