• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: All target frames are blank. "The Content-Aware Fill layer generation has been aborted

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file imported from a timeline in Premiere to After effect. I mask and create a path, the masked area gets black and when I hit content aware fill the error comes up with the following text;  "All target frames are blank. "The Content-Aware Fill layer generation has been aborted"

I have literally done the same thing as in this video below but I get the error, any idea why? 

https://youtu.be/cewjZoNHiL4

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info about your project, your system, screenshots and all that good stuff we can't tell you anything. Just linking someone else's tutorial doesn't tell us much.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a MacBook Pro M1 Max, 2021. Have attached screenshots of the project, mask and the warning text.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The masked area is too small and doesn't have enough contrast nor discernible patterns. This will never work with CAF. You have to patch your hole the old way with a masked duplicate layer or the clone stamp.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback🙏🏼

Is there a video tutorial or similar that you could suggest for the other methods you mention; a masked duplicate layer or the clone stamp? Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines