• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error loading sapphire bundle

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpgI recently made the horrible mistake to try and download the infamous sapphire plugin for free and the app kept crashing before it even opened. So I deleted everything I downloaded and also deleted the app 3 times. Now I get this pop up before even being able to open the application. I've tried everything. Plz help!!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you didn't delete something, so double check all the relevant AE plug-in folders.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant even restart my mac anymore. i cant force quit ae. i cant open ae. i cant do anything. im so mad right now what is this. i even downloaded ae again and it still shows the same message. i hate sapphire plugins so much. thank u for freaking ruining my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem !!! did you find a way to fix this ? please help me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 11.32.27 am.pngthese are the plugins i have... none match the error but i could be missing something

should i remove from my trash as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue has anyone found a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wipe everything and reinstall, but this time do it without pirated software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've deleted the application and reinstalled it a few times but every time the same notification pops up and i can't open after effects... i deleted the software off my computer but i just assumed deleting after effects wiped it.... is there a better way to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how the pirated software installed Sapphire, but it seems like it puts stuff somewhere other than the AE program files. You may need to search your whole hard drive for it. You may need to use the Adobe CC Cleaner tool too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. This is how I fixed it:

I searched for "Sapphire" in my Finder and filtered (click on the plus sign in the upper right corner) it by folders. Many sapphire folders showed up and I dragged them all in the trash. After that I emptied the trash so that all folders were gone. I opened After Effects again and now I no longer have the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works!! Thank you so much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey! i have the same problem and i deleted everything about sapphire, it still doesn't work. i've erased after effects and installed it again but it's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same problem, have you found a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant get in to it, im crying because i wiped everything out and reinstalled it 5 times and i dont know how to fix it 😭😭

Please someone help me 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the issue ! (on mac)

you have to go to "Macintosh HD"

then "Application Support"/ "Adobe" / "Common" / "plug-ins" and delete all the sapphire folders

then you can open Adobe After Effects.

If you're on Windows I think you have to search the MediaCore folder in the "Support Files" and delete the Sapphire folders.

Hope I helped you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked!! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not working, i dont have macintosh hd SOMEONE HELP PLS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WAIT NVM IT WORKED LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP IT ISNT WORKING FOR ME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much!! it worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is macintosh hd im so confused 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines