• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error loading sapphire bundle

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpgI recently made the horrible mistake to try and download the infamous sapphire plugin for free and the app kept crashing before it even opened. So I deleted everything I downloaded and also deleted the app 3 times. Now I get this pop up before even being able to open the application. I've tried everything. Plz help!!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone not getting it:

Finder Application > Finder (top-left corner) > Settings > Check Hard disks box > Then go to your home screen and you will see Macintosh HD. Click on it and you should be able to figure it out from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, too! It was all in a MediaCore file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i try downloading the sapphire plug-in it said the same thing does anyone how to remove it? for mac pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check my comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all you should do , its reinstall sapphire plugin again and then don't delete the folder instead

open the folder and click the uninstall icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help ! I did deleted all the sapphire folder and even bcc from my Mac and everywhere and it still pops up and I don't even have something related to it to delete and it still shows up and I use macOS and i use 2020 ver of ae ! Please someone help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I figured it out after all day of being on the stupid computer, lol. So, download the Sapphire bundle file from Boris FX. After you downloaded the file, open it and download the package. Then, once that's downloaded, you should find a file within one of the sapphire folders that says uninstall boris. Click on that and uninstall it. Quit AE and it should be just fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT WORKEDD!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT WORKED FOR ME ASWELL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines