Essential Graphics: Change position from Element in Premier

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I am having problems with my mogrt that I created in After Effects. It is a lower third.

The text (name and job) and the background of the name (using scaling) can be changed. That works fine.

But I also want to change the mask that makes the dark blue bar (behind the job name) visible. For that i'm using the position property to change the position of the mask. When I add this function to Essential Graphics, the animation in Premier does not work anymore. How could I solve this?

I added two files: lower_third_look shows how it should look (that's in After Effects) and lower_third_look_premier shows how the mogrt looks in Premier (without ajusting anything). 

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Masks are not directly accessible. That's a limitation of the whole process. You need to use shape layers and parametric rectangles, but in your case even that would be making a simple thing unnecessarily complicated. Why not use a simple linear wipe effect?

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines