Yesterday I was making an .AEP project, 1080x1080px, 50fps, 15 sec. The file size was about 18mb. I used Adobe media encoder, 10-12 mbs bitrate.
Today I made some corrections in video, and Media encoder renders file size 90mb.
I updated all Adobe products, changed renderer (hardware/software), changet bitrate, changet fps 50 to 25, and all the time file size is the same 87-90 mb. If I export to uncompressed format(avi) and then export it with the same settings in adobe media encoder - everything is ok (18 mb). But if to export directly - additional 70 mb connects to the file. Perhaps thats can a result of windows or adobe producs update.