Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported text/font from AE has blue highlight when played back in premiere

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I wrote this in Premiere Pro community, I wasn't sure if it would be seen in AE Community.

So I always export my graphics from AE using animation RGB+alpha settings to use in Premiere. Never had issues until premiere v23. Lately, I would import my graphics and it would look great. At some point, the text would almost pixelate around the font and give it a turquoise/blueish highlight. I cant seem to figure out what step is different from my typical exports from AE. It also exports from Premere like this. My work around is to reexport the composite from AE and replace the imported premiere clip and export my timeline before the newly inserted clip decides to turn blue again. am I missing a step? solutions? thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a bug with Quicktime exporters. Try AE's native ProRes export or image sequences. Anything more would require proper system info and other details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines